Coronavirus live news: keep using AstraZeneca/Oxford vaccine, says WHOMarch 16, 2021
Health body says it hasn’t found association between blood clots and jab … Germany, Italy, France, Spain, Portugal, Slovenia, Indonesia pause AstraZeneca injections
- Benefits of Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine outweigh any risk, says EMA
- Europe’s caution over Oxford vaccine about more than the science
- Which European states have paused AstraZeneca jabs?
- Coronavirus – latest updates
- See all our coronavirus coverage
China has reported 13 new Covid cases on March 15, up from five cases a day earlier, the national health authority said on Tuesday.
The National Health Commission said in a statement that all of the new cases were imported infections originating from overseas. The number of new asymptomatic cases, which China does not classify as confirmed cases, fell to seven from nine a day earlier.
Venezuela will not authorise AstraZeneca’s vaccine, the vice president, Delcy Rodriguez, said on Monday, citing its “effects on patients.”