Trump and Giuliani sued by Democratic congressman over deadly Capitol riot – liveFebruary 16, 2021
- Homeland security committee chair Bennie Thompson files lawsuit
- White House increases states’ weekly vaccine doses to 13.5m
- Biden action to provide aid to 2.7 million at risk of losing homes
- Pelosi plans 9/11-style commission to examine Capitol riot
- Rocket attack on US airbase in Iraq kills civilian contractor
- Democrats urge Joe Biden to fire USPS chief and Trump ally
Jen Psaki said she did not know when specifically Joe Biden would be able to meet with a foreign leader in person at the White House.
“It will be a couple of months,” the White House press secretary said.
White House press secretary Jen Psaki said Joe Biden’s first call to a leader in the Middle East will be to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.
Psaki would not specify when the call will occur, simply saying that it will take place “soon”.
Related: Call me maybe? Disquiet in Israel that Biden has yet to phone Netanyahu