November 2, 2020
- On election-eve Biden will target Pennsylvania and Ohio, Trump visits four states
- FBI confirms it is investigating Biden bus incident
- Trump says he is preparing for legal challenges to vote counts as final sprint begins
- Obama lends hand as Biden and Trump launch final campaign blitz
- Joe Biden: campaign that came close to folding now on verge of victory
- Sign up for Fight to Vote – our weekly US election newsletter
The US presidential election is on track to have the highest voter turnout percentage-wise in more than a century, reflecting the high stakes in the race between Donald Trump and his Democrat challenger, Joe Biden.
Related: How many Americans have voted in the presidential election – and how?