FBI confirms it is investigating Biden bus incident – live updatesNovember 2, 2020
- President visits Michigan, Iowa, North Carolina, Georgia and Florida
- Biden targets Pennsylvania, Harris will be in Georgia and North Carolina
- FBI confirms it is investigating Biden bus incident
- Trump says he is preparing for legal challenges to vote counts as final sprint begins
- Obama lends hand as Biden and Trump launch final campaign blitz
- Joe Biden: campaign that came close to folding now on verge of victory
- Sign up for Fight to Vote – our weekly US election newsletter
Trump is still speaking – I’m keeping an ear out for anythinf he hasn’t said many times before – but in the meantime here is a summary of the last few hours for those of you just tuning in:
A reminder that if there’s something I’ve missed you can find me on Twitter @helenrsullivan.
More on Trump threatening to Fire Dr Fauci. At Opa-Locka airport in the Miami area, a “Fire Fauci” chant broke out when Trump defended his handling of coronavirus. Anthony Fauci, a highly respected member of his coronavirus task force, has been increasingly critical of Trump’s handling of the virus.
In response to the “Fire Fauci” chant, Trump said: “Don’t tell anybody, but let me wait until a little bit after the election.”