October 5, 2020
- Donald Trump and Covid: what we know so far
- Walter Reed physician among critics of Donald Trump drive-by visit
- Niece says president sees illness as sign of ‘unforgivable weakness’
- Poll: Trump 14 points behind Biden month before election
- Sign up for Fight to Vote – our weekly US election newsletter
The Washington Post has described the reports coming out about Donald Trump’s health as “limited and contradictory”, and that has raised a conspiratorial sense of mystery which extended to the scrutiny of the photographs of Donald Trump that have been released.
Social media users were not slow to pick up on strange aspects of the official pictures of the US president in the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center.
Nothing can stop him from working for the American people. RELENTLESS! pic.twitter.com/2ZSat782qe
ZOOM: @realDonaldTrump appears to be signing his name to a blank sheet of paper in this photo. pic.twitter.com/xlNX24CXn4
The photos released by the WH tonight of the president working at Walter Reed were taken 10 minutes apart at 5:25:59 pm and 5:35:40 pm ET Saturday, according to the EXIF data embedded in both @AP wire postings that were shared by the White House this evening. pic.twitter.com/EzeqIkGdf7
Here’s a quick re-cap of where we are: